Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Taylorsville Dayzz

Last night was the Annual Taylorsville Dayzz celebration! We enjoy going every year to at least watch the fireworks and listen to the music. Last night they Aba came and Shaileen loved it because most of the music was from the movie Mama Mia so she was singing all night long. We went with a big group of friends and had a blast. Of course I had to bring my camera stuff and shoot some photographs. They turned out decent I thought this year, these are the 3 that I liked of the almost 200 that I had took (thank goodness for digital cameras and not film). I always feel little bit bad because whenever we go to fireworks Shaileen always sits there and watches the fireworks as I am trying to capture some good photographs. She says that she doesn't mind because I am doing one of the things that I love!












0 comments:

Post a Comment