Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thankful

We are sitting at a concert that is performed by people with disabilities! I am so thankful for what had been said so far because it reminds me of the many blessings that I am given and how I need to recognize them! I am thankful for my sight that I can see the beauty around me that I am able to use my sight toward a hobby of photography that I love. I am thankful that I am able to hear so I am able to listen to the music that constantly builds my testimony. I am thankful for my overall health that I am able to live my life daily without pain, that I am able to go to work and provide for my wife and one day my children! I know that I am a child of god and that he loves me with the mist unconditional love! I do not always make the best decisions but he loves me anyways! I also love my Heavenly Father with all of my heart and look forward to being a father just as he is so I can have a little but if the same feeling as him and have a small portion of love for my child as he has fir me and each one of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment