Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

It has been too long!

I know Kurt does most of the blogging but I thought I would this time!! As Kurt mentioned yesterday we have been slacking about posting. We have been busy with "life"! On February 16th my beautiful mother got married!! I think they were meant to be together! Greg is an awesome guy and makes her so happy! She looked beautiful and he was so handsome! It was just a small little ceremony with a little get together after. Stacy (my big sista) and I spent all day preparing the food! It turned out great!












This was their first kiss as husband and wife!!


I love my momma and I LOVE how happy Greg makes her! I hope they are as happy as Kurt and I are!!



They went to Puerto Vallarta on their honeymoon!! We went and picked them up from the airport last night! They were nice and tan... I was do jealous!!


...



That weekend Kurt and I went on a date! We went out to dinner at Tucano's Brazilian Grill, it was DELICIOUS!! I think that is my favorite place to eat. We then went back home to just relax. we switched back and forth between JAZZ and BYU basketball! I started my new craft project also. It is from the Wood Connection and it is the word HOME but the "O" is interchangeable for each month! I love it.... I will probably finish tonight or tomorrow.











0 comments:

Post a Comment