Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Utah State Fair 2012

Its that time of the year! This past week we went to the Utah State Fair. If you know us we absolutely love the fair and look forward to it every year. The atmosphere there is fun and the best part is people watching there. Shaileen told me the day before we went to the fair that she had never had a funnel cake! How was that not a qualifying question when I asked her to marry me? Anyhow, she got the funnel cake and she loved it. The only problem is the next day is when her Gallbladder problems arose! My favorite part of the fair is the photography section. Usually i put some of my photos into it but didn't this year. I love seeing the photos there because it gives me inspiration. I just have not gotten out lately enough and have lost my photography skill lately. That means I just need to get out more though!!! 







0 comments:

Post a Comment