Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

HAYRIDE AND GESTURES

I think we started a new Cline family tradition last night. A guy my dad works with asked him if our family would like to go on a hayride to Christmas St in Taylorsville so we got together as a family and went over. We of course took hot chocolate and some of Hilarie's famous rice krispy treat bears, and some cookies and had a great time. After we went back to my parents house to warm up and we had to play our holiday favorite, Gestures! It had been several years since we had played Gestures but brought back some great memories. Especially the one where Grandpa Earl got the word nipple and pretty much took off his shirt. I can't believe it has been a year almost since his passing. I miss him every day. Thanks for the great time Mom and Dad. We look forward to coming over tonight for more fun!




0 comments:

Post a Comment