Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

We love Christmas Eve almost as much as we love Christmas and you can see why. We both went into work for only a half a day which was 8-noon. We then drove over to Shaileen's moms house to spend some time with them. Both Annie and Darcy were there and then Ryan and Monica showed up as well. We frosted sugar cookies and spent time together just talking.
 





 
After going to Shaileen's Mom's house we went over to my parents. My Grandma, parents, Kimberly and her family and Bret and his family were there. Mom made some really good food. We played Bingo and chimes. My favorite part of the night is always the story of the Night Before Christmas that is a recently new tradition that my Dad always reads to all of us.










When we got home we did our little tradition of opening our PJ's so we could sleep in them. 





Shaileen always does an awesome job at picking out pajamas.
 
 
I think I have the sexiest wife ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment