Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

All Smiles

This past week or so Jax has been smiling so much more and reacting to smiles that you give him. We can finally tell that they are happy smiles and not just gas smiles. It is so much fun to see him happy. It absolutely makes our day. Since Shaileen went back to work I have really enjoyed spending each night with him. At times it certainly is tough but so rewarding. There are not many Dads that get this opportunity. I am trying to take advantage of every minute with him.
 



 
 
On a side note. It is crazy to think that he is here and in our family. Shaileen and I waited and prayed for a very long time with many heart breaks. Like I have said over and over again it has taken away that pain. He has made every second worth it in the journey to have him come into our family. I know that it has made me more prepared and a better Dad. I will never take for grantid that I have him as my son. I love him so much. I say this because we know many people that are going through the adoption process as well as fertility treatments. I just want you to know that it is all worth it. There are days that you are going to feel like crap and feel like giving up. DON'T! Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. Let him work his miricles and you will certianly be blessed. I know this because we have been blessed with more than we could have ever asked for.


0 comments:

Post a Comment