Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Excited for Saturday!

As everyone that knows us understands that we love the blessings of adoption. This is why we are so excited for Saturday. It is when my sister comes home from Ohio. They traveled there on Thanksgiving to pick up their son that they are adopting from a loving birth mother. It is so neat to see the adoption process work not once but twice now for my sister and her family which gives Shaileen and I hope to move forward. We have not met Alex in person yet which is her new son but we did Skype the other night and have heard tons about him and I already know that we love him very much and that he will be an important part of our family! I just cannot say it enough that we love adoption and look forward to having a child one day to love.



0 comments:

Post a Comment