Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

We started the day out early. We woke up at 4:30 AM because we had to get ready open our presents and then be to Shaileen's Dad's house by 7am.



Shaileen has wanted some square cake pans for a while

I love the pair of slacks that Shaileen got me! She knows me well

Too bad they dont fit her! haha

Shaileen got me a new bedspread! We have both wanted one for a long time now!


Carlye put out a cookie and Milk for Santa and then 2 carrots for the Reindeer! Of course they loved them!

All of the siblings pitched in together and got Cindy a vacuum


Shaileens Aunt made an ornament of her grandpa that passed. It is now hanging on our tree!

Scott got Cindy a treadmill. Here he is bringing her down the stairs to surprise her!

Does she look surprised?

In between going to Shaileens parents house and my parents house we surprised my parents by showing up to their church to listen to my mom sing in her ward choir. They did an excellent job. Then at 1pm we went to our church and had a musical program as well. We sang 3 songs as a choir and I sang a 4th one in a quartet. I was so thankful that Christmas was on a Sunday because it is that much more special to celebrate Christ's birth by actually being able to go to church!

Shaileen and my dad just waiting for everyone to show up

My Mom and Dad were very busy making these awesome magnet boards for all of the grandchildren. They made them from scratch! The kids loved them...

This just may be my favorite picture of the year because i kept telling Madison to smile bigger and this is the beauty that i got! Love you Madison!

We asked my parents for a heater for our basement and of course they hooked us up! Best part is my Dad is even going to help hook it up to our gas line!

This picture turned out awesome of Alex I think...


Grandma and Grandpa got DJ and Alex a little car and i wish i would have been on the other side of the car because i guess DJ's face was priceless. But so are Kimberly's, Jasons and my moms face. The car was really cool because it is run by a remote control that Kimberly and Jason can use to drive them around until they are old enough to do it on their own.



Shaileen read a book to us before we opened our presents at our house. She is going to be the bestest mother one day!

Calleen and Greg

Stacy was stoked to get some pearls!

Nelson and Tristen!




We had a great christmas this year and I hope that we are able to keep the spirit of Christmas through out the year and always remember our Savior and all that he has done for us! I want to thank everyone again that made our day so special!

2 comments:

  1. Really? Thats the best picture you got of me? Being excited about my new rice cooker??? I guess I will forgive you this time guys! LOL... Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, I agree with Nelson, that's the best picture you had of me?! :-)

    I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas, you deserve it!! I love you both.

    ReplyDelete