Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cline Family Temple Christmas Lights Trip

We decided as a family that it would be nice to get together and go up to the LDS temple in Salt Lake City and see the annual Christmas lights. They are so beautiful there especially when they surround the temple. It is nice to go up there because it is easy to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is. My parents brought a couple boxes of doughnuts and hot chocolate to eat while we were up there too. We ate them and then gave the rest to other patrons that were there cause it was freezing and we thought other people would enjoy something warm. I absolutely love my family. It is nice to be with them on temple grounds because it reminds me of the eternal blessings the temple allows us to be together for eternity. It is such a simple but powerful blessing. I am thankful for my Savior that was born into this world in very humble circumstances to come and teach us the way that we should live. I am also thankful that he gave his life that my family will be able to live with him once more.


Grandma, Grandpa and grandkids

DJ absolutely loves Shaileen... (and i dont blame him)


My favorite parents

Janica just had knee surgery so she was in a wheelchair




what a stud


Husband and Wife!

0 comments:

Post a Comment