Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Birthdays and Derbys

Today we had a great day! We slept in a bit which was nice cause I went to help my brother move lumber to his basement and did not get home until about midnight and Shaileen went to dinner after I left with her dad and sister and got home late too! Kimberly and Jason invited us to go to the demolition derby in Ogden Utah which was a fundraiser for the officers that were injured and killed this past week in the line of duty! You got to love some good ol' fashion Derbys! It is also my moms "29th" birthday :)! She is the best mom ever! We are so lucky to have her in our lives. To celebrate the adults got together and went out to dinner at Texas roadhouse and then went back to my brothers house to spend time together and play some games!



0 comments:

Post a Comment