Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

This year we went to my brothers house and celebrated the new year! There was quite a few people that showed up! We played games and talked, I am certainly not like I used to be cause I was definitely tired by the time it was midnight!This past year was great! There was so many things that I am thankful for. The best thing is that we were finally approved for adoption! We hope this coming year we will be able to find out some great news as well! :) Yesterday I hit my 4 year anniversary with drinking no soda! It was hard to begin with but after a while it becomes a lot easier. There are some things I am going to try to work on this year to try to continually make myself a better person cause I certainly am not perfect. I am so thankful for Shaileen and for the love that we share! It is so nice being married to my best friend! We hope everyone has a great 2012 and is able to keep their resolutions...


0 comments:

Post a Comment