Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

I Like Adoption

Today I was searching blogs like I do almost everyday and ran across The R House's Blog . She does an incredible job on each of her blogs but today hit me hard. I just about started crying here at work. Watch the video below. One of my favorite quotes went something like, "you can't choose which family you are born into biologically, however my parents picked me out individually out of millions of people." How true is that. Our children are going to be so loved. I truly believe our struggles with infertility have been for me. It has made me more patient, understanding and have more of a love for children than I had before. I look forward to the day that we can walk into the temple and be sealed not only for the time here on this earth but for all eternity. How incredible is it that even though they will not be born to us Heavenly Father still recognizes them as part of our family forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment