Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Was it a BOY or GIRL?

This was my favorite cupcake making extravaganza yet. A lady from work asked me to make these cupcakes because her daughter was finding out whether she was having a boy or girl. She asked me to make 2 dozen cupcakes with half having a strawberry filling and the other having a blue cream filling. She had the ultrasound tech call me today to tell me if it was a boy or girl and I told her which box to open and eat. Her whole family was getting together tonight and they were going to hand out cupcakes and all bite into them at the same time to find out what the sex was. I thought this was the coolest idea and was so happy to be able to be part of this fun experience. By the way it was a GIRL! Hope you enjoy as always! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment