Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Softball and Soccer 4/4/12

We had a fun eventful Wednesday night. Shaileen's Dad and I went and coached Carlye's softball team. It was a bunch of fun showing little girls the little things they can do to become just a schmidgen (that is a word made up by me) better. We unfortunately lost 6-1 but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that they had a fun time. That night we also had Real Salt Lake soccer tickets. Shaileen, Tristen and Nelson went to the game on time and we met up with them at half time. It was a fun game. I put a little video together that you can see below!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see your videos. The last couple of video have given me the message "this video is private" so I haven't been able to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know MarJean. I think I have changed it so you can see it.

    ReplyDelete