Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FIREWORKS

FIREWORKS!
I have been wanting to get a great photo of some fireworks and I had something in my mind that i wanted to capture but the dang buildings were in the way! Here are the best photos that I took last night which are not very good. Next year I will have to scout out a better spot to get what is in my mind. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves though being able to watch fireworks over the whole valley. You could easily tell that they legalized arial fireworks because they were over the entire valley. It was nice to not have all of the crowds around us and it being a bit more serene than usual. Shaileen even said that she thinks this should be a tradition.


Yay for tripods..(too bad I forgot to take it off of manual focus so we were not in focus, stupid photographer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment