Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Real Salt Lake

REAL SALT LAKE
Yesterday we went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was Shaileen's and my first time ever going to a soccer game. Good thing Nelson sat by Scott and me to tell us some of the rules when we were confused. It was a lot of fun and we would for sure go again. Real even won 2-0 and they scored their second goal in the stoppage time at the end of the game! I definitely have a lot to learn when it comes to soccer if I am going to become a fan but I can feel it coming on! By the way I put Shaileen in charge of our point and shoot camera so we could get a different perspective.


These 2 pictures was right after they scored a goal. It was funny because the people that sit in the south stands go absolutely crazy! Take their shirts off and start spinning them around and yell and scream and stuff...


Shaileen's attempt at the sunset photo! (too lazy to put it through photoshop so this is how it came out of the point and shoot)

0 comments:

Post a Comment