Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dew Tour Madness

Nelson had scored some media passes to the Dew Tour so i went and shot some photos all weekend long. It was the first time I was able to shoot anything like this and I had a blast. Probably the most fun shooting that I have ever had because I had professional equipment and was shooting professionals. We were able to talk to a lot of the athletes and meet them. The only problem is most of the athletes we hung out with were from Brazil so I stood around looking kind of dumb as Nelson and his other friend were speaking Portuguese with them. All in all it was way fun. Hopefully we will be able to score some media passes to the winter Dew Tour.

Here are just a few of the over 1000 photos that I took this weekend!















0 comments:

Post a Comment