Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Utah State Fair 2011

Its that time of year again! Both Shaileen and I absolutely love the Utah State Fair. We look forward to going each and every year. I didn't take too many photos but here are a few!

Carlye wanted to have a snowcone real bad!

GRRRRRRR.....


Carlye showing off her blue teeth


Carlye wanted to go on another ride but I talked her into going on the gravitron. She was scared getting on but as soon as the ride started she loved it! The gravitron is probably my most favorite ride ever! You just get in and stand against the wall. Then it starts spinning so fast that you stick to the wall and pretty much float. It is one of the coolest feelings ever! One of my favorite things to do at the fair is to see the photography section which is upstairs at the grandstand. This year I did not enter in any of my work because I kinda forgot but the photography that was there was really cool! I am thankful for the opportunity that we have to get out and have fun and not just have to sit in our house all of the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment