Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Conference Weekend


We kicked off out weekend early by going to the BYU football game on Friday Night. Kickoff wasn't until 8:15 but we got there right at 7:00. I love to get there early it gets us into the football mood!! it was BYU vs. Utah State. The game was very back and forth ending in a final score of 6-3 with BYU winning. 


On Saturday after the first session of General Conference was over my amazingly sweet Relief Society President came over with a Super Awesome gift for Kurt an I. 
She brought us a "Conference Brunch". 
This cute little kit included everything shown below:
-Anderson Apples
-Hales Ham Sandwiches
-Perry Pita Chips
-Bednar Bean Dip
-Scott Salsa
-Uchidorf Dip
-Packer Potato Chips
-Nelson Nachos
-Eyring Eclairs
-Holland Health Food
-Oaks Artichokes
-Cook Cookies
-Christopherson Cheese & Crackers
and 
-Monson Meatballs

We have enjoyed all of these yummy goodies all weekend!! 


-----------

During the second session of conference I had my mom and 4 of my sisters come over to do a craft with me from The Wood Connection. 


My sweet mama decided to paint the cute Whitchy-Poo! Isn't my mom B-E-A-U-tiful!!


These are two of my adorable stepsisters Darcy and Annie, I love them to pieces!! They both decided to paint the cute little bats! 


Tristen decided to decorate the Turkey... she did a pretty good job!! 
Gobble Gobble

Little Miss Carlye Ann wanted to be the same as me and do the Frankenstein!! 
She did such a good job... turned out great!!



-----------

On Sunday Kurt and I just watched the morning session of Conference together!! Right after the morning session we went on a little min road trip with my Dad, Cindy, and Carlye. We drove to Fairfield, UT where my dad lived for the first 11 years of his life. He grew up on a 40 thousand acre ranch there. We walked around the town Cedar Fort as well, that is where his church and Elementary school were. It was AWESOME listening to his storied of growing up. I videotaped the whole thing and there will be a later post on that!! 

That night we then got together at Taylorsville Park with my mom and Greg and most of the kids for our Sunday dinner. We had sub sandwiches and other yummy salads and goodies!! It was a fun night! 

What a great weekend!! (Sorry I know its a LONG post!!!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment