Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One Month Old

Today Jax is officially ONE MONTH OLD!!!! I cannot believe how fast it's gone by. It just seems like yesterday we were in the hospital waiting for him to be born. I just still cannot believe he is ours. We have waited so long for him and it has been 100% worth every second!! Jax is our miracle. We couldn't ask for a more perfect child. He was truly meant to be in our family. All the sorrow all the heartache has been forgotten. 
Jax mommy and daddy love you so much. I hope you know that we never gave up on trying to find you. We knew you were out there... Waiting to become a part of our family. Heavenly father was just molding us into the parents needed to take care of you... To always be there for you... To never take you for granted... To be able to always remind you how special you are... And to ALWAYS, no matter what, love you!!! 
I never knew I could love someone so deeply so quickly. Jax you have completed my heart. You have made it whole. I feel like my whole life has prepared me to become your mommy. I love you more than words can say little peanut. 
Love, 
Always and Forever
Mommy

1 comments: