Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

What a wonderful thanksgiving! This morning I woke up early and went to play football with a friend and some of his family. It was so nice to get up and run around. One thing I am certainly thankful for was no broken bones! :) After, i came home and watched my green bay packers kick some trash and get to 11-0! Just after approximately 2pm we left to go to my parents house to get together with family and celebrate our thankfulness! I may be a little partial but I have the best family in the world. E had a great time but I do have to say that we missed Kimberly, Jason and dj very much! They were certainly in our prayers! We just look forward to adding another member to our family! Alex, we are so excited to meet you! As you can see in the pictures we had the annual ginger bread house party which my nieces and nephews absolutely love! Thank you for reading our blog and sharing our experiences with us! Love ya...

0 comments:

Post a Comment