Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

APPROVED!

We are so ecstatic because we are APPROVED and online finally! We are so happy because it is a long busy road to get to where we have come. The fun part is ahead in the waiting/finding stage! This is where we need everyone's help. We have learned that most placements take place when someone whether it is us, friends or family actually find a situation for us. This is why we ask everyone to keep us in your constant prayers and conversations with others. Please do not be afraid to tell others about us because maybe that will help bring a child into our home! We love each of you and appreciate your support. Feel free to check out our profile online. You can find it at https://www.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/26485508/ourMessage.jsf !

3 comments:

  1. Um, pass along cards, link button and facebook page to share please!!! I wanna share!!! Let's help your baby find you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted our button at the top of our blog on the right hand side! Thank you! Our pass-a-long cards should be coming in about a week. If you want to give me your address we would be happy to mail you some! by the way your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi new friends! My name is Amy and I just stumbled upon your blog. My husband and I adopted our baby girl last year and we are in the middle of going through the approval process again, and this time we were thinking about doing an adoption video and I google "adoption blog itsaboutlove" and your video as like the 13th result or something. Anyway, I just wanted to say that you guys seem like a super great couple and I love that you blog on a regular basis - it is amazing how many couples have "adoption blogs" but they never update their blog at all. Anyway, when we were going through the process, it was a HUGE help to me when I found some adoption blogging friends who I could turn to when I had qusetions or needed to vent or whatever. You may already have lots of those, but if not, I just wanted you to know that you are findable and seem likeable and if you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me an email or drop a comment on our blog (we actually have 2 blogs - an adoption blog that we pretty much only used during the adoption phase and our regular blog - thehouseofnash dot blogspot dot com.) My email is amynash at gmail dot com.

    Good luck!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete