Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Singing Jax to Sleep

I have found that some of my favorite times with Jax is when he needs to eat in the middle of the night and when it is my turn to get up with him and feed him. It is one of the neatest things to be able to sooth him and put him back to sleep. When he is just staring at me in the eyes as happy as can be just reiterates that he is supposed to be my son. One of my fondest memories as a child is my Dad singing "I am a Child of God" to put me to sleep every night for a long time. When I was spending time with Jax Friday night I thought of this so I decided to try it myself. He absolutely loved it so I plan on singing him to sleep more often. I am the luckiest guy on the planet to be able to have Shaileen and Jax as my family and soon to be eternal family.  



Whatever you do, dont judge my crappy voice at this time of night morning!

1 comments:

  1. Oh my Kurt this is absolutely precious!!! Oh and your singing voice in the weeeee morning hours is amazing!!! I love that you taped this for Jax and shared it with us ... many whom you never met ... it is such an intimate time with your son!!! God had a plan ... He is AWESOME!!! Congratulations again!!!

    ReplyDelete