Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Big Boy Jax!!!!

Today Kurt had to work so when he got to the hospital he wanted to soak up every moment!!! Little peanut is so tiny he fits in one hand! 


Sooooooo tiny!!!!!


Our big guy is so amazing. We love him so much. We can't get enough. He is such a miracle and we amazed at how well he is doing. 


I love him so much. I cannot believe how things have turned out for us. Our Heavely Father works in mysterious ways. We are so blessed. I am happier now than I have ever been. I have always wanted to be a mother and tomorrow I officially will be. This is the most amazing feeling in the world I am sure. 
Pure bliss!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you both. This little baby boy is already so loved!! :) Can't wait to meet him! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth the wait, right? :) third time was the charm!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete