Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

No More Pain

Wow, It has been 1 year since Sawyer was born. This was our first failed placement. Boy, that year went by so quick. I thought it would be hard for me because he was born on my birthday. The weird thing is it does not bother me at all. Why you ask... It is because I have the sweetest little boy as a son. He has made all the pain of previous loss and infertility go away. As weird as it sounds it feels as if there is no pain whatsoever left. All has been forgotten. On this birthday I am just so thankful to be a Dad. I knew it would be an incredible day when it came but I had no idea it was going to be this great. To be able to go home every night and see him, spend time with him and just love on him makes my day. I look forward to it each and every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment