Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Anniversary


Today is our 3 year anniversary and I just have to say that it has been the best 3 years of life so far, but look forward to so many more to come! I have been so lucky to have Shaileen in my life because she keeps me grounded and helps me be the man and future father that I really want to be! Lots of people say that the first year or even couple of years are the hardest of the marriage. I certainly hope that is true because it is a walk in the park when you are married to your best friend and can literally spend every waking second with her. We have definately gone through some tough times during our adoption process but these tough trials have made us stronger. I believe that when it comes time we will definately be better parents because of it. Shaileen, I love you and look forward to spending not only this life but eternity with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment