Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tooele Time

Lately I have been better about taking my "nice" camera with me places. It just looks much better than using instagram. Anyways, this past Sunday was the Cline monthly family dinner and boy did we have a fun time. We drove out to Tooele which is where Janica lives. It was a nice drive out there. I was playing a game driving out there to see how many MPG I could get in the car! I was impressed that I was able to get up to 41.7! Janica made some excellent breaded chicken. After we were talking and I was kicking the ball over the fence to the girls on the other side seeing how high and far we could kick it. We really enjoy getting together with the family. I especially enjoy being able to photograph my family and the kids. I can't wait for the day we have our own child and I am able to play and take photos of them growing up!


Love this photo of my grandma... so simple but good!
put em up!
DJ showing off his muscles
Shaileen really enjoys playing and spending time with her nieces and nephews

0 comments:

Post a Comment